FINTEC recruit is seeking a Safety Engineer for our Engineering client based in Bristol. This is a permanent position with a salary range of £34k - £38k depending on experience. If you are looking for career progression, and are degree qualified IEng with a mechanical or Electrical degree with experience in a safety role within a marine environment, this role could be ideal for you. This is an office based role with some occasional UK travel.
The successful individual for the position of Safety Engineer will need to demonstrate they are:
- A capable Safety Engineer to produce technical reports and meet the necessary safety requirements.
- You will be expected to hold, or be working towards IEng status with an appropriate professional body.
- A competent Project Manager - To ensure safety projects are delivered to the agreed schedules, budget and quality parameters.
- A formal project management qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Work experience within a marine environment preferred but not an essential .
The ideal candidate for the Safety Engineer role will have: -
- Degree qualified with IEng accreditation
- Project Management experience is beneficial
- Mechanical or Electrical degree or equivalent
- Hold Health & Safety certification
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2638