James Gray Recruitment are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager on behalf of one of our key clients who are an established contractor in the building and civil engineering sectors.
- Our client is a contractor who has been operating for nearly 30 years across the Scotland, working across a number of Joint Ventures, Public-Private Partnerships and alternative forms of contract on well-known and celebrated projects;
- Well-respected and successful, our client has secured a substantial contract and are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join their team;
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which has been steadily growing since their inception, and with scope for work for years to come.
What you’ll be doing
- The successful Project Manager will be based from the Edinburgh office and cover projects across central Scotland;
- You will be responsible for overseeing all site staff and subcontractors, attending client meetings and ensuring progression of site-based work according to programme;
- Production of a high level of detailed paperwork, including RAMS and ITPs;
- Quality assurance and overseeing inspection, test plans;
- Any other project managing duties as required.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Ideally, the candidate will be degree-educated within civil engineering;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager;
- Previously worked as a Project Manager with a principal contractor;
- Previous civil engineering, concrete, infrastructure experience is favourable but not essential;
- Valid CSCS is essential, SMSTS and First Aid are desirable.
What’s in it for you
- An annual salary of £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience;
- Company car or allowance
- Attractive benefits and package;
What you need to do next
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Ronan Neill at James Gray Recruitment.