Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 5th May 2017
A temporary vacancy has arisen in the Creditors Section of Customer and Support Services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scanning and indexing Creditors' invoices.
Applicants must possess a minimum of three Standard Grades (Level 1 - 3) to include Maths and English or equivalent qualifications/experience and also be computer literate.
Previous Finance or Administrative experience would be desirable. The ability to work on your own initiative is essential.
The anticipated leaving date for this post is the 31st October 2017.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Malcolm Bannatyne, Creditors Supervisor on 01586 555256.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01906 / CTC00350.
See also: CTC00350 - Clerical Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx