Area Sales Manager, West/Central London
Area Sales Manager – West/Central London
Lyreco is a leader Workplace Solutions marketplace, working within business globally to help ‘Simplify Life at Work’. We have an opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join us as part of our hugely successful Small / Medium Business Division. You will manage and lead a team of Sales Executives covering the West/Central London area, the team will be responsible for targeting and managing customers across all business sectors.
The package on offer is up to £45k with a £55k OTE + Car or allowance, corporate benefits package. This role will be home and field based with regular travel across the area.
Delivering a fantastic service to customers is at the heart of everything we do and we are looking for an individual who knows what it takes to meet these standards. You will have a track record of managing and developing people, ideally within a Business Development environment. As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and driving a team of Sales Executives forwards to win new business to business opportunities, and retain existing accounts across within the West/Central London area.
You will be responsible for the overall team performance and delivery of the sales target, which will be achieved by effective coaching, motivating and performance managing direct reports.
Sales Manager applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Credible experience and a successful track record of meeting sales targets through the effective management of a team.
- Knowledge and insight into the territory area.
- Excellent people management ability, understands the principles of coaching and development.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where high levels of resilience are required.
- Demonstrable experience of managing change.
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience of working within a target driven and performance related Business Development environment.
- First class organisation and time management skills.
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your career through Sales People Management and you have the desired skills/knowledge mentioned then we would like to hear from you.