Product Line Manager
Are you a professional Product Line Manager with experience managing the life cycle of the product - not just developing it?
The Product Line Manager is responsible for the management of the Product Life Cycle for a range of products.
- Responsible for helping define long-range strategies consistent with business and corporate goals and objectives. These include, but are not limited to market, product and technology.
- To understand, articulate, and capture market trends opportunities and then translate them into requirements for new product development.
- To understand customer business needs, routes to market and how best we can leverage those channels and opportunities.
- To create business plans and documentation to launch plans for future products.
- To maximize profitability of products, and be responsible for delivering profitability in line with strategic and operational targets.
- Manage the product life cycle and recommendations for product deletions.
Skills & Experience:
- HNC/HND or Degree in Engineering or Electronics.
- Experience in product line management.
- Experience in all product planning and project management activities including generation planning and pricing analysis.
- Product experience with a particular sensitivity to scheduling.
- Financial and Commercial awareness with understanding of cost structures and basic knowledge of cost accounting principals.
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Line Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Line Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Line Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Line Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Line Manager role you desire.