One of the UK's leading domiciliary care providers is looking for a Care Coordinator to join their growing team. The company operates a person-centred, individualised approach to supporting their elderly clients in their own homes. If you are looking for career progression and opportunities for development within a fun environment then I would love to hear from you.
The office is a dynamic and vibrant environment. They organise many activities for the staff and service users to get involved. They are offering a generous basic salary, opportunities for development and an unrivalled induction and training scheme.
The duties of this role include:
- The Care Coordinator would ensure packages are sourced and managed into the business.
- To coordinate, plan and produce staff rotas in advance, ensuring adequate staff cover. Maintaining rostering system to capture changes as soon as possible on the system.
- To receive requests to provide domiciliary care service, and liaise with the referrer
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals and ensure we are passing necessary information to other professionals in a timely manner.
- Maintain the rostering, holiday schedule and visit completion for the payroll and accounting systems.
- Responsibility for on-call management outside of normal working hours and maintain a detailed log of all on-call activity.
The ideal candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car.
- Experience in domiciliary care. Ideally as a supervisor or co-ordinator.
- An excellent telephone manner, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good PC skills
- Ability to approach confidential matters with discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy
Charles Hunter Associates are a specialist recruitment agency within the social care sector, supplying all levels of staff from Support Workers to Directors into the care sector across the UK. If you are interested in the above role, please contact Anusha Tabari at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email .