CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a QHSE Advisor to join the team located in Chesterfield, with possible travel across the North/Midlands. The successful candidate will identify, develop and ensure business wide adoption of the appropriate QHSE Compliance strategy in line with the client’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental strategy, policy and process.
- To assist in the provision of advice / guidance on QHSE matters, acting as the subject matter expert
- Responsible for implementing the companies QHSE strategy in accordance with ethical guidelines and corporate policies
- Enable compliance with all business-wide policy and strategy through management system audits
- To conduct site visits and QHSE audits via a rolling programme at all sites where client staff are employed, providing advice and action plans
- Ensure up to date schedule for audits is maintained
- Ensuring that accidents and incidents are reported and investigated in line with Group procedures
- Ensure systems / processes implemented across UK&I reflect the intentions of CBRE and the client and are in compliance with best industry practice (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
- To liaise with Site Safety Officers, Site Managers, Clients and other interested parties to ensure that the Group QHSE system is implemented and complied with
- To assist with the maintenance of an up to date overview of QHSE compliance across the Group and to assist in the production of an action plan
- To establish and maintain effective communication channels with all internal and external stakeholders
- To assist in ensuring that all staff are made aware of their obligations and responsibilities under the QHSE management system
- Lead & support initiatives / best practice activities in all areas of QHSE management
- Ensure the achievement of agreed targets, business functional standards and service level agreements
- To assist in ensuring that client managers and supervisors are equipped with the skills to undertake risk assessments
- To assist in ensuring that induction training for all staff at all sites is completed timeously and adequately
- To provide training and information to staff, ensuring that Group staff are suitably informed and aware of their duties and responsibilities and compile training presentation where needed
- Support effective business communication through advice, review and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, health and safety committee meetings, consultation forums, correspondence, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate
- Formal management qualification in Health & Safety management and Environmental management (NEBOSH General Certificate)
- PC Literate - O365 / MS Office
- Strong proven QHSE management experience for a Global Corporation
- Practical application of auditing
- Monitoring and Analysis of management system performance
- Implementation and monitoring of policy and process
- Accident/Hazard investigation & analysis
- Development and delivery of QHSE training
- Conversant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 (or similar regional alternatives)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible working hours and ability to travel across region - travel could be 5 days a week and may involve overnight stays
- Formal qualifications in environmental management system auditing or Safety management system auditing
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate and Legionella awareness
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.