Service and Calibration Engineer
Service and Calibration Engineer- M1 corridor (Sheffield - Milton Keynes) - £27,000-30,000pa
Our Surrey based client is a leader in the design and manufacture of testing equipment used in a variety of applications.
They require a Service and Calibration Engineer to provide customer support and calibration to customers and distributors, in the UK, covering the area from South Yorkshire to Northamptonshire, and East Coast and East Anglia.
* Provide First line support to distributors and customers.
* Carry out repairs and calibration work UK and Ireland.
* Handle processing and tracking of in house repairs.
* Help with departmental planning.
* Track and record corrective actions as needed.
* Assist with implementation of service contracts.
* Training of customers Laboratory staff.
* To look after equipment provided and report faults.
* To ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety procedures.
* To maintain Compliance with company systems and procedures.
* You will be expected to travel (sometimes staying overnight) to customers UK wide
* Online support / Troubleshooting.
* Telephone/Email support.
* Proficient in the Full MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/Team Viewer etc).
Suitable candidates will have proven experience in a similar position and hold a full driving licence.
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.