Automotive Vehicle Damage Assessor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Vehicle Damage Assessor Required in Wembley.
Salary: Up to £35,046 Basic Per Annum, OTE £38,000
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Damage Assessor Required for Main Dealership - West London
ATA Estimator / VDA Required!!
Our Client, a nationally recognised Bodyshop in Reading, are looking for an experienced ATA Estimator / VDA to help push their business forward within the bodyshop.
Located in Wembley the ideal candidate must live within the local area, or within a sensible commute!
Experienced Estimator required to join their team of highly skilled professionals.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- To examine vehicles and produce estimates for repairs, liaise and negotiate with customers and insurance companies as required.
- To monitor estimate/conversion rate.
- To maintain good working relationships with customers and other dealership staff.
- To comply with the quality standards agreed within the dealership in accordance with established policy and procedures.
- To carry out any further duties, within capabilities, when requested by management. These may include visiting customers and working outside normal hours.
Previous experience at ATA level is essential for this role.
Our Client is offering a generous basic salary depending on experience (open to negotiation)
Please only apply if you have the related ATA experience as mentioned above!
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to Charlotte Bell quoting J69162, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Wembley.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.