Online Graphic Designer part-time
Our client is looking for an Online Graphics Designer to join their team. Working with the Graphic Design Manager, this creative role encompasses responsibility for all design elements for the company website, in line with agreed brand guidelines.
- To work with Marketing and eCommerce to create banner ads and digital marketing assets for company websites
- To design new company websites in conjunction with key stakeholders
- To produce artwork for supporting social media posts
- To work with eCommerce and Category Management to support product imagery for online merchandising
- To design website support materials including infographics, product sheets and other assets for digital download
- To work with internal clients on job briefs, advising them with regards to design, format, production and to develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- To present finalised ideas and concepts to internal clients or account managers
- To proof read all work to ensure accuracy and high quality is maintained
- To ensure that creative work is regularly showcased and communicated
- To challenge existing systems and propose new procedures for efficient and effective production
- Ability to demonstrate creative flair and high work output
- Excellent written and verbal skills and confident in communicating across different business levels
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Spatial awareness
- Open to collaborative working and feedback
- Quark Xpress
- HTML and CSS understanding
The company are looking for this person to work 22.5 hours a week which are flexible.
Salary is 10-12K per year for these hours.