Qualified / Part-Qualified Audit and Accounts Senior
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified or Part-Qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join our clients expanding practice located in Kettering on a permanent/fulltime basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual to join an organisation who fully supports their employees to develop their skills enabling career aspirations to be achieved.
My client provides high quality Corporate Services to a wide variety of clients. Areas of specialism include, outsourced financial services, international businesses, Academies and charitable organisations in addition to their core expertise in Audit and Assurance.
The purpose of this role is to support continued growth in this area enabling high standards of excellence to be maintained. You will provide a high quality service to a variety of clients in designated section's.
- Assist manager as part of audit and accounts team as required. Act as senior on audit assignments.
- Prepare client accounts based on information supplied by client
- Liaise with clients on account queries and other matters as appropriate
- Prepare business tax computations, partnership and personal tax returns
- Prepare corporation tax computations and forms CT600.
- Assist with client queries regarding aspects of their bookkeeping and other business matters as required.
Critical Skills required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent (part qualified is also acceptable)
- In depth Audit & accounts prep knowledge
- Ability to prepare, conduct and supervise audits, prepare client accounts, tax, PAYE or VAT quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Accounting systems essentially Sage
- Ideally experience working in Practice