Senior Segmentation Analyst
Fancy joining a huge, successful retailer as their Senior Segmentation Analyst? Progress your career in this interesting and exciting role and you will also receive generous holidays and staff discount!
Our client is located in the centre of Manchester with plenty of trendy bars and restaurants round every corner, as well as great transport links. The Senior Segmentation Analyst will use their analytical skills to develop solutions which will improve the trading performance and efficiency of scorecard and segmentation systems.
The Senior Segmentation Analyst will need to be a logical thinker who can use their skills to analyse, interpret and provide compelling insight. This role requires the candidate to use lots of statistical techniques and to apply expertise in data preparation and machine learning to explore complex problems, for example, marketing optimisation or personalisation.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Segmentation Analyst:
- Ensure reviewing, redeveloping and implementing propensity models and segmentation system are project managed
- Manage business problems effectively, ensuring the most important ones are prioritised
- Work with key decision makers to ensure insightful information is being used to benefit the business
- Ensure the business processes include the new data based solutions and technology
- Give insight and assist with the research for the tools and technology platforms for visualisation, automation, insights and analytics
Skills and attributes required:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in the industry and able to drive change and succeed in a large organisation
- Previous experience in the development and application of scorecard and segmentation systems
- Ensure key issues and decisions are dealt with effectively
- Ability to use tools such as SQL, SPSS and SAS for customer analysis
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Proactive and motivated in their job role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in data and statistical analysis
If this is the role suited to you, apply online now!