An exciting role for Marketing Assistant has arisen within an exciting, global company.
Do you like working in a busy, team environment?
Do you want to work for a company with great incentives and an established career path?
Based in Witney, you will be working as part of the Sales and Marketing team where you will be making sure that the Sales and Marketing team has ongoing support. This will include the administration of the CRM system, organising the marketing literature and administration for exhibitions. You will be reporting mainly to the Marketing and Design Executive.
The key activities and responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant will include;
- To provide administration support for the organisation of exhibitions
- To ensure there is adequate stock of brochures and arranging quotes for printing and organizing stock when required
- Coordinate all CRM imports and exports, manipulation of all data from Navision (the company’s CRM system)
- Assist the marketing Coordinator with the administration of Google Drive and support the delivery of the social media strategy
- Update company presentations when required and work with the marketing team to maintain the PowerPoint Library
- Some marketing qualifications and/or experience
- Good organisation, initiative and administration skills; pro-active and flexible approach
- Creative flair and excellent communication skills; able to build positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Be able to work independently and prioritise
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.