Accounts Assistant - Accountancy Practice
Taylor Hawkes have been approached by an exciting accountancy practice who are looking for an Accounts Assistant for their innovative outsourcing department with a focus on Management Accounts preparation.
The firm work with an exciting client base consisting of fast growing technology and media companies who are looking to establish an international presence. The firm provide a leading level of accountancy, tax, compliance, legal and HR support to a wide range of clients.
The role is perfect for an Accounts Assistant with strong experience of preparing Monthly Management Accounts.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation and review of monthly journals
- Supervision and training of Financial Administrators
- Completion of VAT reporting requirements
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
The successful candidate will have the following:
- AAT qualified
- Experience within Accountancy Practice
- Experience of using Xero
Our client offer a very strong package including the following:
- Over market salary
- Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Clear progression route
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes for further information.