Our Bootle based client is a successful Accountancy firm looking to recruit an ACCA/ACA Qualified Audit Senior with recent experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm. This is an immediate requirement for an experienced Auditor with solid technical knowledge to work with clients across Merseyside and Cheshire.
The ideal Audit Senior will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm with a high level of audit exposure. Strong interpersonal skills are required as this Audit Senior Job is intended to develop quickly into a supervisory role with a sizeable team.
The role is pure audit and will include exposure to all aspects of audit work including working with International, Corporate and Owner Managed clients.
The main responsibilities for this Audit Senior job include:
- Planning and completion of audits
- Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors
- Taking full responsibility for the day to day audit process and output
- Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Audit Manager
The suitable Audit Senior should hold the following competencies
- Degree educated-ideally in a numerical discipline
- A minimum of three years' working in a public practice accountancy firm with good audit exposure
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations and to quickly assimilate information
- Experience working with charities is beneficial, however not compulsory
If you are the Audit Senior we are looking for, please apply without delay to Terri Dowling on / or email your CV to
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.