A fantastic opportunity with a successful and reputable IFA firm who are looking for a IFA Administrator to join their team in Birmingham. The role includes giving administrative support to the Financial Advisers, management of clients with information being updated, arranging meetings and being first point of call for any queries the client may have.
They are looking for a motivated and committed individual who has worked in a similar role within an IFA or similar organisation. You will be amongst a supportive and friendly atmospheric environment with a group of highly professional and encouraging individuals.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within financial services.
- Experience of using MS Office: Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail and high organisational skills.
- Confident using a range of IT packages.
- Happy to work in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to change.
- To produce all relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including, quotations, illustrations and valuations.
- Ensuring all records and personnel files are updated and organised
- To process new business documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Manage wide range of queries from clients and Advisers taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
Job title synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support,
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.