Please note this is a Position in Payroll - Experience in Payroll is Essential.
Overall Job Purpose:
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time permanent site administrator with payroll duties based at our clients site in Luton.
The overall purpose of this position is to be responsible for all administrative functions on site including personnel, payroll, purchasing and other administrative duties where required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly FTE (full-time equivalent) payroll, ensuring the information is reported to the Central Payroll Team.
- Collation and checking of overtime reports.
- Administer payroll related forms, ensuring they are processed correctly and in a timely manner, seeking management approval where required.
- Responsible for recording of banked hours and absence, including sickness, maternity / paternity leave and maintaining holiday records.
- To be the main point of contact for any SILS and VAA payroll queries.
- Print and distribution of weekly payslips for the entire site.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions as and when required.
- Assist the management team with administrative tasks, which may include the booking of meeting rooms and minute taking in meetings.
- General administration duties not contained above
- Compilation and presentation of Weekly / Monthly KPI’s
Achievement of yearly targets and objectives
Completion of all tasks and projects within agreed timeframesFormal Qualifications
- Educated to a GCSE level (or equivalent) to include Maths and English.
- Sound understanding of the need to work safely
- Familiarity with working in a factory environment.
- Handling customer complaints and queries face-to-face
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communicational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support staff to do the same.
- Ability to carry out day to day office tasks
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Result driven.
- Demonstrates energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to achieve goals.
- The ability to support and motivate individuals and teams.
- Builds productive working relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Polite and efficient manner.