Senior Marketing Executive
Us: If you’re looking for an agency that sees beyond what’s expected and stretches the boundaries of what can be achieved, you’ve found it.
If you want to join a team whose talents and skills make it an agency that’s valued by its clients and respected by its peers, you’ve found it.
If you’re looking for an agency that’s serious about its work but relaxed about the way it works, you’ve found it.
You: We’re looking for someone who can take a brief and run with it; producing results with support rather than supervision.
We’re looking for someone with multi-channel experience, someone who can write good copy; who knows how to reach an audience; who is persuasive, organised, and enthusiastic and someone who eats and drinks social media.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in the implementation of the marketing programme
- Defining demographics, target groups and market segments
- Generating prospects and leads
- Researching markets, listings and events
- Nurturing industry relationships and media partnerships
- Social media activity
- Sales collateral
- Email campaigns
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience
- Proven track record in multi-channel marketing
- Hands-on experience of HubSpot
- Proven ability with social media channels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and highly motivated with an ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Online listings and/or commercial property experience is advantageous
- Excellent friendly working environment in a busy studio in Guildford with the latest hardware
- Bonus scheme (discretionary and based on company and personal performance)
- 20 days holiday rising by one day a year to a maximum of 25 per annum
- Gym membership subsidised by £30 per month
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme