We are looking for a Network Engineer to join a company based in Gosport. The role will involve acting as the subject matter expert on all IT and Network related projects and tasks, taking the lead on design, configuration, installation and updating of Network hardware and software.
- Provision of IT and network technical solutions and support to the project requirements
- Continuous improvement of network engineering capabilities
- Leading the planning, delivery and assurance of customer and in-house work packages
- Oversight, direction and guidance to project team members
- Creation of project documents and work instructions
- Network engineering technical input into bid preparation
- Customer liaison
Applicants must have experience of live networking systems, CCNA/CWNA/CCNP network engineering experience, network design and a solid understanding of ITIL practices. The successful candidate will also have experience of MS Server Infrastructure / Exchange / Windows Server and Linux/ RED HAT architecture and commands.
The successful applicant will be able to work unsupervised, have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as an in-date passport and full UK driving licence.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have no heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.