Project Manager in South West London
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work for our clients, a reputable main contractor who work on a variety of new build projects in the residential (both private and housing association), commercial and education sectors.
South West London
The project is a new build RC frame development consisting of 3 blocks, 200 unit development with a nursery.
- To maintain good relationships with Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Clients, Sub-contractors and other professional members of the team outside the company and within our own company
- To maintain good relationships with adjoining owners
- To maintain the reputation of the company for good quality of finish, positive action and achieving set objectives
- To ensure safe working practice at all times and compliance with all current legislation
- To ensure the most effective use of the resources at our disposal, including labour, plant, sub-contractors and materials
- To progress the works and ensure compliance with the timescale demanded by the building contract
- To ensure the lowest possible net cost of carrying out the work commensurate with programmed time
If you would like to be considered for this Project manager position in South West London, please submit your CV or call Matt at Lancaster Fox on today!