Sales, Upgrades & Retentions Advisor, Tesco Mobile
Capita are recruiting a Sales, Upgrades & Retentions Advisor to promote and conduct the sale of Tesco Telecoms products.
Title: Sales, Upgrades & Retentions Advisor - Tesco Mobile
Location: Chester Road, Preston Brook
Start Date: 22nd May 2017
Shifts / hours: 8am-9pm Monday - Saturday and 10am-6pm Sunday
As a Sales, Upgrades & Retentions (RUS) Advisor, you'll be targeted on identifying opportunities to provide customers with new products and services - generating additional or potential revenue for our business and retaining existing customers through effective needs-based questions. This will include discussing the specific requirements of those looking to move to a new provider, understanding their issues and reasons, and working with them to come up with a solution that meets their needs and retains their custom. You will be required to keep up your knowledge up to date on our products and services whilst having a good understanding of our competitors.
Taking personal ownership of each and every one of your customers, you'll ensure that you provide an outstanding level of service which is both positive and memorable, keeping our customers returning to us for any new products/services they require.
- Take ownership of customer calls and ensure that every interaction is executed and dealt with consistently and to the highest standard
- Build rapport with your customers and use appropriate questioning to identify and ascertain customer's needs
- Achieve KPIs and objectives
- Identify areas for improvement to ensure we're offering a 'right first time' customer resolutionOur full induction training programme will help to enhance your existing skills as well as provide you with the tools and confidence to be successful within this role of Sales Advisor.
To join us, you'll need to have:
- A strong track record of over-achieving ambitious sales targets
- Extensive experience of upselling a variety of products and services to benefit customers
- Ability to overcome objections and identify sales triggers
- The ability to deliver world class and memorable customer experiences
- An awareness of the sales cycle
- An excellent telephone manner and ability to build trust with the customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefit and Location:
Working with Capita means great benefits. As well as our standard package, you could earn up to £300 per month on top of your salary with our voucher incentive scheme.In this role you can expect fantastic benefits including a whole range of discounts at high-street shops. Employees can benefit from a large on-site restaurant, retail shop and can also relax in 'The Den' - a chill out room with comfy chairs, TV's, Xbox 360 and Kinect.
Our Preston Brook site can be located just five minutes from Junction 11 on the M56. Preston Brook is a purpose-built contact centre with a capacity of 1500 seats. It offers employees a free large car park, free bus and car share scheme.
If you want to join a business with a bright future, click to apply and leave us your details. We'll let you know as soon as we receive your application, and we'll be back in touch soon after that to arrange an interview.
Make the Smart Call…Apply today!