Sales Executive - Used Cars
Sales Executive - Used Cars
Manchester Central Mercedes Benz.
Basic of 15.3K, OTE of 50/60K
When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Today the international group operates over 143 Mercedes Benz dealerships in markets such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and most recently in Germany and the UK.
Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Used Car Sales Executive of the highest calibre to join our busy Sales department at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Manchester. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience
- To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels as required for the role
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a customer facing, target driven sales environment.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
This position is within a busy sales environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package of 15.3K basic, with a £50k to £60k realistic and uncapped OTE, vehicle as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime including 20 days paid annual leave and employee benefits package.
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful sales team, earning OTE £50-£60K uncapped and you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!