CMS Administrator - Crawley - Up to £28,000pa
CMS Administrator - Crawley - Up To £28,000pa
Shift Pattern - 08:00AM - 04:00PM & 10:00AM - 06:00PM on a weekly rota
Our Client, based in Crawley, is currently looking to recruit a CMS Administrator to support the organisations CMS and CRM Systems and assist the Platform and Application Support teams with day-to-day administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will have strong experience of updating and maintaining CMS or CRM Systems.
Key responsibilities for the CMS Administrator:
- Sit between Platform Support and Application Support teams and assist them with administrative tasks based on the CRM and CMS Systems whilst they deal with more technical and project-related tasks
- Update all content which is to be uploaded to the systems
- Create new users
- Edit Newsletters
- Get involved with some UAT Testing
Key Skills & experience for the CMS Administrator:
- Experience in administering and supporting a CMS or CRM Systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to liaise with various areas of the Business
- Able to work within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of UAT Testing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Email Platforms
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.