Project Manager / Package Driver 4456BR
Overall Job Summary -Package Driver / Project Manager
Coordinates projects from estimation to completion for assigned client(s). In coordination with Management serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, internal departments, and vendors. Resolves the most complex problems using strong technical knowledge. Maintains client relationships by ensuring the delivery of high quality services and solutions. May provide direction to other Production colleagues.
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and Client Growth teams; provides timely responses to all inquires (e.g. within one (1) business day).
• Attend client meetings as needed; serves as a Subject Matter Expert regarding production processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
• Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
• Effectively coordinate client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitor project progress, and generation the client/project invoice.
• Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for production teams.
• Partners with the client, Client Growth, and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
• Ensures accurate and timely invoices are generated by maintaining correct project details and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project lifecycle.
• Initiates new data item requests utilizing the Master Data Management (MDM) process and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the system.
• Partners with Client Integration and Client Growth to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
• Participates in, and sometimes lead, cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
• Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
• Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
• Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic Imperatives.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities. • Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development. Growth
• Supports the Client Growth teams by providing accurate information for inclusion in proposals as needed. Supports Company’s profitability efforts by focusing and encouraging others on the efficient, accurate and timely coordination of the assigned project activities.
• May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.