Business Development Manager - FMCG
We are working with a huge, market leading company within their industry, who are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their team, responsible for growing and maintaining business within a defined geographical area.
Develop a strong understanding of the products and services on offer, along with knowledge of the industry and wider market for instance competitors or economic trends, using this to improve results and services.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, as well as an understanding of each client's ongoing needs and requirements in order to offer a consultative solution, as well as a focus on ensuring each customer's issues are identified and addressed.
- Plan your diary and territory in order to maximise business and exceed targets, with a focus on closing business through sales calls or face to face meetings.
- Actively identify new business opportunities, using a range of techniques to develop revenue growth and optimise productivity throughout the territory. Advise on appropriate products and services from the full portfolio. Closes profitable business and follows through to ensure related actions are completed, including aligning with other Sales Teams and supporting them in establishing, maintaining and growing accounts that may have significant revenue potential.
- Support performance tracking and strategic planning by completing accurate and on-time standardised and ad-hoc reports of Sales KPIs, as well as ad-hoc administration tasks.
- Previous experience within a field based sales role is essential
- The ability to quickly develop a rapport with a wide range of clients and customers
- £37,000 + competitive OTE
- Company car, phone, laptop and home office equipment
If you believe this role is something interest, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.