£24K - £25K
Ambridge Harris are recruiting for a firm in Cirencester who are looking for a full time Credit Controller.
Duties will involve:
- Daily aged debt review and focus on areas to target.
- Highlight areas of concern to Managing Director regarding outstanding debt.
- Provide monthly reports on aged debt for both Group Finance and Managing Director.
- Highlight and resolve customer queries with assistance of other staff members
- Credit Check companies who request Credit Terms
- Provide Bad Debt provision report to Managing Director and Finance Director
- Write procedures
- Write instruction guides
- Refer overdue accounts to Solicitors and liaise regarding further steps to recover debt.
If you have solid credit control experience and have a passion for working in credit this could be the role for you! Please apply asap
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.