A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a customer focused and professional Service Advisor to join a prestigious car dealership based in Redhill where you will be responsible for dealing with all service customers in an efficient manner ensuring excellent levels of customer service are delivered.
Key duties will include:
- Receiving customer enquiries by telephone and in person, successfully converting these into bookings
- Maximising service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products
- Recording vehicle information, referring to service histories and effectively following up
- Ensuring customer are advised of all work undertake and of the need of any future repair or servicing
- Collecting payment for cash repairs to vehicles at the time of collection
You will have previous experience of providing administrative support within the motor trade, strong organisation skills and the ability to manage your workload effectively to meet deadlines. Well developed communication skills, high attention to detail and strong IT skills are essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including 24 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, parking plus much more!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.