Head of Graphic Design
As part of the in house team, the Head of Graphic Design will manage one other designer, creating assets, design and plans for my clients products, from initial brief through to final execution.
The role will predominantly focus on B2B design and the successful applicant will have extensive experience within a B2B design role.
My client is a large B2B organisation based in Croydon, Surrey.
The Head of Graphic Design will have the following responsibilities
- Driving user centred design adoption in multiple work streams
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and contribute to the product roadmap in collaboration with product owners and developers
- Conducting qualitative research to gain an understanding of reasons, opinions, and motivations of users using unstructured or semi-structured techniques
- Usability testing new and existing products using prototypes, both internally and with external clients
- Work closely with the product team to provide user experience input
- Ensuring a cohesive and consistent experience across our branded software suite and Marketing.
The ideal Head of Graphic Design will have the following
- Strong understanding and practice of UX and design principles
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Creation of graphical elements such as icons, splash screen, avatars etc.
Design of desktop and mobile web applications
- Experience with mental models and user journeys
The ideal candidate will possess excellent and attention to detail and communication skills.
They will be cooperative, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude with a high level of ownership and tenacity with a can-do attitude. They will enjoy working within a fast paced and dynamic team.
A salary of £40,000 plus benefits.