Technical Support Specialist
Our esteemed Newbury client is currently looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing 3rd line support for the company's products and services. You will be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving issues as well as being involved in the continuous improvement of the company's web and App based products.
You will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate resources are leveraged in order to achieve solutions and minimise recurrence of similar issues.
- Logging and processing third-line enquiries across the products range
- Working with the Customer Service team to share knowledge and enhance escalation processes
- Plan and undertake upgrades involving company products
- Assisting customers with smartphone App installation and troubleshooting
- Being actively involved in product testing and electronic product firmware upgrades
- Acting as a liaison between Customers and development/implementation resources for Customer projects
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Temporary and Permanent vacancies.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.