Account Handler - Commercial Insurance
Commercial Insurance Account Handler. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person with some Commercial Insurance and /or Commercial Motor Insurance experience, who would like to expand their skills and knowledge. This role will suit someone who likes variety, and wants to build a career in insurance broking.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where the management team is committed to growing their own talent - training and promoting from within.
Progression with CII study is an advantage, and is fully supported.
This is a permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours or work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm
Salary is £20 - £23k + bonus + benefits
- Preparing new business quotations for new and existing clients.
- Supporting busy insurance renewal activities, and ensuring high levels of business retention - collating renewal dates/diaries and preparing information for renewal terms.
- Responding to client telephone queries.
- Liaising with Insurers/Underwriters.
- Updating database records.
Skills & experience required:
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a good grounding in the principles of General Insurance - in any of the following areas Commercial Vehicles, Motor Fleet, Public & Employers Liability.
- A confident telephone manner, able to work with clients at all levels.
- Min 5 GCCSEs at C grade and above, or equivalent, to include Maths & English.
- Flexible approach with a willingness to fit in with the team and undertake a variety of responsibilities.
Thank you for showing your interest in Epersonnel. Please be aware that we may have had a high volume of responses regarding this opportunity.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Epersonnel Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, 44 High Street, Surrey
Epersonnel - Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Executives & Professionals, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, Procurement, Oil & Gas positions, Pensions, Charity opportunities, and Part-Time positions.
Epersonnel is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry. REC raises standards and highlights excellence, working ethically throughout the industry creating world-class recruitment standards and upholding the best practise, providing the best possible service to clients and candidates.