Marketing Executive-3 Month Contract (Events, Digital, Offline, PR, Comms) London
Marketing Executive - Immediate start - 3 Month Contract, West London £27k pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 business and a passionate and customer-centric team. You will play a key role in the further development and growth of a well-known and popular brand in the tech industry. The role will manage all customer marketing promotions and campaigns, with a particular focus on eCRM, email, print and third party co-marketing.
Ideally, you will have experience working of working in the tech sector or even be a passionate tech geek yourself. Super sharp copywriting skills are also crucial as the role involves working with in-house teams and external agencies to create engaging and compelling customer-centric communications for our core information security audience.
If you are an enthusiastic, metrics-driven, content sharp problem-solver with a passion for making things happen, then we really want to hear from you!
Core responsibilities will include:
• Managing the end-to-end e-mail lifecycle including creating dynamic content for goal conversion, liaising with design, collaborating with information management for data analytics, data segmentation and targeting, reporting etc.
• Build multi-channel communications using popular email marketing tools (Eloqua, Salesforce, Wordpress, Nova, Oracle, Sprout) and drive the development and optimisation of the e-mail marketing campaign strategy including tracking, success monitoring, and optimisation of templates and reporting for all campaigns.
• Use basic HTML to build/edit emails and webpages and digital analytics tools to continuously optimise campaign performance
• Managing content creation for both online and print, in tandem with the rest of the team
• Managing design agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork
• Partner acquisition and retention (barter agreements with international media and industry associations), optimisation of value propositions and packages of existing partnerships to drive business impact and maximize return.
• Management of website, page design, copy writing, user journey optimisation and close collaboration with the e-business division for ongoing evaluating of traffic analysis and page optimisation.
• Create effective social media campaigns to engage and grow communities and find creative solutions for campaign management.
• Liaising with external and internal suppliers (design agencies, registration vendor, information management, e-business, legal, finance and sales agents)
• Co-ordinating visitor and exhibitor registration process with third party supplier
• Controlling costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers
• Tracking, monitoring, analysis and reporting of all campaigns
• Support the development of annual communications strategy
• Research of competitive landscape and competitor monitoring
• Customer insight - development and analysis of customer feedback survey campaigns
Ideal candidate profile:
• Experience of customer marketing, especially experience within e-mail customer acquisition and lead generation and conversion, data management and analytics
• Online content management / web skills is crucial and solid understanding of MS Office
• Experience in and good understanding of how to manage agencies, media owners, and strategic partners.
• Background in IT/Telecomms/Tech industry preferred
• Excellent English writing skills with experience of writing in American English an advantage
• Highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
• Structured and independent way of working, excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
• Experience in conferences / exhibitions or publishing would be an advantage
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills, including proven ability to influence.
• Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptive to change
• Knowledge of social media and digital marketing channels and techniques
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment