Senior PR Account Executive
Are you looking to drive your PR career forward? Well, look no more! A growing PR and communications agency in Liverpool is on the lookout for a talented Senior PR Account Executive to join the team!
Our client’s office is located in the hub of Liverpool City Centre which means that not only will the successful candidate have plenty of public transport amenities available to them; they will also be able to explore everything that Liverpool has to offer! From bars to restaurants to fantastic shopping centres, there’s something for everyone! This developing agency specialises in delivering innovative, agile campaigns to a number of household brands and their success rate isn’t slowing down anytime soon! They pride themselves on devising the perfect strategy and ensuring that all campaigns exceed the client’s expectation, hence, they are looking for a hard-working, energetic individual who shares the same values, to join the department and steer it towards success!
The Digital PR and Content Manager will be assisting the management team in order to deliver cutting edge communication strategies to their high-profile clients! They will also be expected to build strong working relationships with key influencers such as bloggers and media outlets as well as driving the agency’s own digital and content strategy. The right candidate for this role will be a proactive individual who’s comfortable working in a fast paced environment whilst still delivering results to the highest of standards.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to join a thriving agency that believes its employees are their most valuable asset!
The Main Responsibilities of the Senior PR Account Executive:
- Manage the team by delegating the work; ensuring that all deadlines are met accordingly
- Develop, manage and deliver successful PR and content campaigns for all the agency’s clients
- Work closely with third parties and build strong relationships with key influencers
- Constantly look out for new business opportunities by networking with key figures within the industry
- Offer training and assistance to existing team members in order to enhance their skill set
- Generate reports which indicate the performance of each campaign
- Strive to deliver great results which will contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Ensure that content is optimised across all platforms
- Assist with new client proposals as well as various social media accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential for the job
- Come from a B2B/ tech PR background.
- Be willing to travel between the Liverpool and Manchester office.
- A proven track record of planning and delivering high quality, successful campaigns
- Excellent client- facing skills and the ability to manage large budgets is also necessary
- A natural born leader who’s capable of inspiring a team
- Prior experience of using relevant reporting tools
- Fantastic problem-solving skills and a creative flair are vital
- Capable of prioritising your workload in order to achieve set targets
- Passionate about all things digital!
Is this your dream job? Don’t let it slip away!