.NET Software Developer
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Our client, a leading manufacturer software house, is looking to expand their development team at the heart of the business. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the company's core software product. If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting and dynamic team who develop industry leading technology using the latest tools, then this is the opportunity for you.
- The successful candidate must be articulate, self-motivated and capable of working closely with colleagues as part of a small development team.
- While primarily employed as a software developer, the candidate will contribute to all parts of the software development life cycle from proposing, designing and coding of solutions, through initial testing and assisting with final product implementation.
- You will also be required to support and maintain the existing software, correcting any identified issues within the established service level agreements.
- Experience in Object Orientated development in VB.Net, although previous experience with C# will be considered
- Windows desktop applications and services with use of WPF
- Version 4.0 and above of .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2013
- Database development, including T-SQL, performance analysis & stored procedures using SQL Server 2008 and later.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Relational Database design
- SSRS report design
- Experience of WCF services
- Windows mobile
- Customer facing experience
- Highly Competitive Salary dependent upon experience
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on achieving team targets
- Annual bonus scheme based on Company performance
- 23 days annual leave per annum plus the 8 statutory public holidays
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5% of annual salary
- Free life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free onsite parking