IT Project Manager
The Project Manager will report directly to the CTO and manage the execution of a wide variety of special projects that are mission critical to the business and the game-changing Financial Services platform they are building.
- Deliver projects on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources, their allocation and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- 2+ years of technology project management experience
- Comfort with using team collaboration software (issue tracking, project management, document sharing, etc.)
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in data management, software development, and web technologies
- Experience in survey implementation (particularly related to CAPI, online survey methods and in coordinator roles for surveys).
- Experience in design, data collection, and/or analysis survey data
- Experience managing offshore research teams
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, leadership, and negotiating skills
- Flexible and responsive with ability to adapt to rapid change in direction or business priority
Nice to Have
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Data Science, Statistics
- Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL development tools