Graduate Technical Engineer
Our client, an established global organisation are looking for graduates to join their worldclass Graduate Programme. They'll provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow while being involved in market changing technology. For nearly 100 years they have developed leading semiconductor technology.
Challenge your technical skills with this opportunity to work with customers on a daily basis to create breakthrough innovations and travel the world while you're at it!
The Grad Programme
The Technical Sales Programme will prepare you for a career that offers the best of both worlds - the ability to use your technical skills and the chance to develop business skills working with customers, solving their problems and helping them create breakthrough innovations.
During the 8 month programme, you will rotate through positions in different countries, including an assignment in the US. These assignments will help you gain valuable product, business and customer understanding, as well as knowledge of how the company works.
Possible assignments: Germany, Sweden, Finland, France, Israel, Italy, UK, USA, etc. so you must be flexible to travel internationally.
You will be responsible for growing business with key customers. You will make regular visits to your customers' design and commercial departments to understand their projects, discuss solutions, understand their decision processes, and build and drive business plans to successfully win new designs.
What you'll receive
- Access to a network of experts
- Industry leading personal coaching and mentoring along the way
- Work independently with lots of responsibility in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field, minimum 2:1
- Ability to balance strong technical skills with relationship-building capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness to help influence decisions
- Ability to drive for results, have a passion to win, desire to collaborate and the ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills