Business Analyst x2 - £40k flexi-time
Business Analyst x2
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester areas
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + flexi-time
A great opportunity to help deliver a high profile IT programme. The key focus of the role is to deliver Software based upgrades and implementations and continually improves the delivery process across a busy IT project pipeline. Please note there are two separate Business Analyst roles available;
Senior Business Analyst - must have extensive BA experience in delivering large Software based projects/programmes and managing senior internal/external stakeholders.
Technical Business Analyst - must have a strong technical background ideally in Data or Systems analysis/development or design. In addition to this must be an excellent communicator able to work with end users and help run workshops.
The ideal candidates will be well organised and able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced Agile environment.
A strong technical understanding is preferred with proven experience of working with development teams in delivering projects to tight time scales.
The company is currently going through a period of consistent improvement /growth with a number of Greenfield projects currently going live. The role offers excellent opportunity for progression as the team continues to grow.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in a software delivery function
- Able to demonstrate previous software project experience; ideally software testing, data anaylsis or software coding.
- Able to demonstrate implementing Process redesign/improvement
- Great understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
- Ability to run / manage end user workshops.
The company promote a very healthy work-life balance and have a formal flexi-time agreement with home working available on request.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to