£23,000 - £27,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Physiotherapist to join our busy Physiotherapy Department. Your workload is varied with an out-patient team managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculo-skeletal caseloads including sports, recent injuries, and an inpatient team managing a mainly orthopaedic and day-surgery caseload.
The main purpose of this role is;
To provide the highest quality of physiotherapy services to patients and visitors at the service.
To be responsible for delivering inpatient, day case and outpatient physiotherapy services as required
To liaise closely with all other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate should have:
- Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registration and Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Experience in orthopaedics and musculoskeletal outpatients
- Ability to demonstrate good clinical reasoning processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Good understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
Hours may vary and will include weekend work as required on a rotational basis with other team members.
- Excellent salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email