A leading entertainment organisation in London is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team. Paying up to £50,000 per annum you will be moving into a leading role within their development team and play an important part in implementing new features, improving performance and building a fantastic product and experience for their users. Working out of their state of the art offices you will be working on their products that are built using modern frameworks including Laravel, React and AWS.
They are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded developer with experience in both back and front-end development and a good knowledge of the latest tools, methodologies and best practice.
- You are a good communicator, excellent problem solver, quick learner and can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Working closely with and supporting the Product Manager
- Designing and developing new features
- Investigating and resolving defects
- Working collaboratively to tackle complex problems and make important decisions
- Estimating and planning development tasks
- Advising on feasibility and complexity of potential features
- Identifying and implementing improvements for reliability, scalability and performance
- Showing our platform to be innovative
- Finding efficient ways to meet key business objectives
Skills and experience:
- Fantastic organizational and multitasking skills
- Friendly, well balanced individual.
- Team player, who also works well, independently.
- Somebody who likes to get involved
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Problem Solver
- Likes a challenge
- AWS experience if nice to have.
If you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.