Sales Associate & Business Development
Our client is a global market-leading and ground-breaking prop tech company that is shaking up the 3D/VR world. Their team has built the first end-to-end system for creating, modifying, distributing and navigating immersive 3D and virtual reality versions of real-world spaces on web and mobile devices. They’re currently focused on the real estate and rental market and are actively engaging commercial real estate and hospitality markets too.
Consequently, they are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and performance-driven Sales Associates to join them in Central London to develop the sales distribution channels throughout the UK. Working in their London office (W1) with the sales team, responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Engage distributors, understand customer needs and identify solutions with their product offering
- Attend sales meetings / organise and attend trade shows
- Attend product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of the Pro 3D camera
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations
- Report to EMEA Sales Director and team with sales progress and pipelines
The successful Sales Associates should be technical and seasoned sales professionals. With a solid track record of success, candidates must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving tech start-up environment.