QFC Assessor - Recruitment/Business Administration
You will be delivering 2 main qualifications, Recruitment (level 3) and business administration (levels 2 and 3). You will be joining the business at an exciting time when the new trailblazer qualifications come in and as The Best Connection plan to train all new recruitment consultants in the business.
As part of the SWS Group you’ll join the established Learning and Development team of The Best Connection. You will receive support from an exceptional apprentice provider, Matrix Training who achieved Grade 2 in their last Ofsted inspection. The role will be based in Halesowen with occasional travel to Matrix training in Telford.
The qualifications will be delivered through learner visits to our training centre, with remote support and learning using the one file e-portfolio system. This will include assessing work completed at the 10 training days in Halesowen and supporting learners through their functional skills. All evidence for the qualifications will be collected and assessed remotely to meet the occupational competency standards. You will require a professional approach to support and motivate learners to achieve in a timely manner.
Applications are encouraged from candidates with experience of delivering recruitment and administration qualifications. However for the right applicant we have the in-house expertise to develop occupational competency within these sectors. Alternate sectors that we’d also consider applicants from would include Team leading, Management, Customer Service, Advice and Guidance, Retail or similar.
* The basic salary will range between £24,000 - £27,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience.
* Annual performance related bonus £1,000 paid quarterly
* Industry leading training and development programme
* Initially you will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays)
* Assessor Award (A1/TAQA/D32/33 or equivalent).
* Recently assessed in a commercial environment to level 3.
* Excellent IT skills and knowledge of on line portfolio systems.
* Have experience at supporting learners with functional skills to a level 2 standard.
* Experience of supporting learners in a pressurised environment.
* Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and face to face.
* Ability to build rapport and relationships with different people within the business.
* Excellent planning and organising skills including attention to detail.
* Continued professional development in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
* Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle and be prepared to travel when required.
* Relevant Teaching Qualification.
* Experience and knowledge of the recruitment industry.
* Experience of using the one file on line portfolio system.
* Worked with a "lean delivery model" of training and assessment.
Hours: 40 hours per week between hours of 08.30 - 17.30 with 1 hour for lunch.
The Best Connection Employment Agency, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
With a peaked turnover of £319 million in 2016, The Best Connection has consistently ranked in the top five largest suppliers of temporary drivers and temporary industrial staff in Recruitment International's Top 100 Report.
In addition to The Best Connection, the SWS Group also consists of: Matrix Training & Development Ltd, CPA Recruitment Ltd, City Transport Solutions, Bailey Employment Services Ltd, and FleetMaster.
Consideration will be given to those who meet the 'Key Attributes - Essential’ above.