The Project Manager will report directly to our CTO and manage the execution of a wide variety of special projects that are mission critical to our business and the game-changing Financial Services platform we are building.
- Deliver projects on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 2+ years of technology project management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort with utilizing team collaboration software (issue tracking, project management, document sharing, etc.)
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in data management, software development, and web technologies
- Experience in survey implementation (particularly related to CAPI, online survey methods and in coordinator roles for surveys).
- Experience in design, data collection, and/or analysis survey data
- Experience managing offshore research teams
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client and internally facing written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Data Science, Statistics
- Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL development tools
- Ideally like someone that can speak some of French, German or Spanish
For further information please contact Roxanne via Brampton Group.