My client is a property company based in the city who are seeking an exceptional Financial Controller who is looking at taking the next step in their career progression. You will manage the day-to-day operations of accounting and assist in providing financial leadership to the business.
Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control. You ensure that the internal financial control systems are in place.
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Holding weekly cash flow meetings with the Commercial Directors
- Overseeing the Finance team to ensure that all subcontractor and supplier payments are processed timely and accurately. Managing a team of 4.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing sales invoicing and managing debtors
- Audit planning
Skills and experience
- At least three years in a similar role | Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, CIMA)
- Previous experience working in property/ construction
- High level of analytical skill required
- The capacity to plan ahead and forecast future trends
- A strong entrepreneurial outlook and commercial awareness