.NET Developer - Oxfordshire - salary up to £40,000 pa DoE, attractive benefits
I am looking for an experienced and passionate .Net Developer to support, design and develop improvements for existing platforms, as well as becoming part of future Greenfield development initiatives to overhaul the in-house systems.
The bespoke internal system integrates into the core sales, reservations, operations, marketing, commercial and financial business areas, and operates over multiple offices based in the UK and US.
Based in the Oxfordshire office, you will work on a suite of web and desktop based applications, and contribute to all aspects of the SDLC (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation). You will also have the ability to assist the internal support teams in investigating escalated issues.
- .Net development, C#, MVC
- Web services (WCF, REST, Web API)
- Strong MS SQL
- Debugging existing code
- Use of source control tools (i.e.: TFS)
- Solid commercial development experience
- Full software development life-cycle
- Experience of working on large enterprise level N-Tier systems
- Ability to identify and resolve systems issues
- Ability to manage own time and deliver work to deadline
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience migrating legacy codebases from desktop to web
- VB 6.0
- Working with third party API's and integration into 3rd party systems
If you come from a strong technical background and are comfortable with hands-on coding as well as working on multiple concurrent projects, this could be the job for you!
Please get in touch for immediate consideration on , or
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Blue Pelican Technology comprises highly trained consultants with more than 30 years combined experience within their specialist markets. As part of our Standards you can be assured of an enhanced level of service whether you're dealing with us as a candidate or client ().
You can view all our vacancies on our web site or call and ask for the Technology Division for further information.