Senior Digital Designer Circa £30,000 + Bonus
We are looking for a senior creative digital designer to join our Client’s fun, energetic and fast-paced Creative Team, experienced with (HTML5/CSS) with the design skills to provide innovative, inspiring and creative responsive design solutions for our both our clients and internal B2B marketing team.
As the Digital Designer you will be responsible for the day-to-day HTML/CSS design/coding of all email campaigns and client websites all delivered as per schedule.
You will ensure a clear understanding of the client brief and oversee the development of concepts, design and artwork using a variety of solutions including print, web, social - integrated digital campaigns and automated marketing.
The candidate must have exceptional knowledge of best practises, performance optimisation, cross-browser/device/email client quality control - needs to deliver 'right first time’.
We need someone who is innovative, energetic and can bring fresh ideas and thinking, always looking externally for new trends and ideas.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creating homepage designs for our clients to promote Key Product Range (HTML5/CSS/CSS3).
• B2B and B2C email campaigns requiring responsive email and landing page design and development. Needs an understanding of UX and performance optimisation throughout the journey and to support A/B testing programmes.
• B2B marketing digital media design and development - interactive pdfs, HTML5 sales presentations, web banners (static/flash/gifs/HTML5), use CMS to build landing pages, interactive infographics or web pages.
• Maintaining delivery of quality design ensuring 'right first time’ approach, ensuring appropriate controls and checks are made of artwork
• Maintaining time & resource management through accurate and detailed logging of job time allocation
• Taking ownership of each allocated job to control concepts as well as design and artwork processes to ensure that client deadlines are achieved
• Maintaining all client project files and folders
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team and liaise to directly with personnel at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with good organisational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• High attention to detail and ability to deliver to a brief
• Commercially aware with a good understanding of business
• Enthusiastic and passionate about design and digital
• Motivated to keep knowledge and technical skills up-to-date
Be able to show a portfolio of both online and offline work from a professional design and development background - email and website examples to view prior to interview.
• HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS/CSS3 hand-coding experience, including advanced capability creating device-responsive media.
• Strong design & typography skills
• Extremely competent web disciplines, technologies and best practice in Responsive Design, Online Branding, Usability, Accessibility (W3C, WCAG), Advanced Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Good understanding of coding practices that affect email deliverability and performance
• Interest in, and practical knowledge of design/creative media (image manipulation/email layout/banner production)
• AngularJS - not essential but a lovely addition ...