Management Accountant - Retail
Radley Green is working with a highly regarded, international Fashion Retail Group with a turnover of around £300mn. From humble beginnings, our client has grown over the years and, since launching their e-commerce piece, received international acclaim and popularity. With leading names within the fashion industry further lifting the company's profile, our client is going from strength to strength.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and preparing monthly Management Accounts
- Reviewing monthly cost centre reports with department heads
- International statutory accounts preparation
- Managing the Management Accounts Team
- And other duties
- Be educated to a degree level and studying towards your ACCA or CIMA, ideally a Finalist
- Have previous experience producing full Management Accounts
- Have prior experience managing a team
- Be strong interpersonally and looking to join a very outgoing team
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountantrole, please do not hesitate to apply quickly.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.