Site Manager - South London - £65,000 Plus Package - Permanent
A Site Manager is urgently required to work for a highly respectable main contractor, the profit for this main contractor has had a large turnover in the last tax year.
The project for this main contractor is a Number 1 Site Manager working on a £10m school project in South London.
5 years’ or more experience as a site manager.
You will be required to have a degree qualification or have a similar construction management qualification.
Main contracting experience.
A strong track record as a number 1 site manager.
Projects seen through from inception to completion,
Having worked on large education schemes.
First Aid Certificate.
- Overseeing all of the site staff including subcontractors.
- Making sure Health and safety is followed correctly and up to standard.
- Responsibility for the whole site.
- Making sure all of the method statements are all correct.
- Site managing the site from start to finish.
The rewards for working for this highly successful main contractor are, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.