Trainee Client Accounts Manager
Why choose a career with LiFE?
Founded in 2000 we’ve now grown to become one of London’s leading real estate agencies. Not quite your typical high street agency, we live by exceeding expectations for our customers, staff and partners through our vision, knowledge and communication. As a proud holder of an Investors in People certificate, we believe that our biggest asset is our people.
We are recruiting and looking for a motivated and ambitious Trainee Client Accounts Manager to join our growing team.
The primary responsibility of the Trainee Client Accounts Manager is to manage a portfolio of properties and contractors, deal with all accounts related queries and ensure a high level of service is delivered to our clients and contacts.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Landlord accounts queries
- Deposit refunds
- Tenant account references
- Entering purchase invoices
- Disbursing payments
- Reconciling contractor and Landlord accounts
- Chasing overdue rents/debts
- Contractor payments
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to apply initiative to tasks
- Ability to process large volumes of accounting data timely and accurately
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisation is key
- Qualified to A Levels
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
The job description is a list of tasks clearly illustrating the duties that you are required to perform and may vary depending on the needs of the business. This list is by no means an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The role may evolve and more responsibilities would be added to the current job description or delegated as and when necessary.