Part Qualified Accountant
An exciting opportunity for a progressive Part Qualified Accountant is now available within a reputable and continuously growing global business. This will be a role based at its UK head office on the outskirts of Birmingham and is a newly formed position due to expansion within the finance team.
This Part Qualified Accountant position will be a fast paced role where you will gain exposure into a varied and unique work load. The successful candidate will work alongside qualified accountants and business partners with the aim to then progress you into either Business Partnering or Regional Management. The key features within this role will be to assist in preparing management accounts, liaising with various internal/external stakeholders and be given the responsibility to manage your own cost based projects.
Ideally you will:
- Be a progressive and forward thinking individual who has the confidence to speak to stakeholders at all levels of business
- Have the experience and ability to work effectively under pressure with little to no supervision to meet strict time deadlines
- Have proven strong excel skills capable of managing large sums of data for analysis and reporting
- Be studying ACCA or CIMA
In return you will:
- Be offered full study support for both CIMA or ACCA qualifications
- Be joining a globally renowned business in a newly formed role where they have the capability to promote and progress there top performers
- Work alongside qualified, part qualified and junior members of the team in a vibrant yet hard-working environment
- Not be micromanaged; you will need to be able to learn quickly in a fast paced business where you will be given the ownership of managing key accounts
This Part Qualified Accountant position is a great opportunity for an individual to join a team that allows you to express yourself and put ideas forward. They’re looking for the best talent on the market and keen to progress staff through study support and internal promotion whether this be through Business partnering or Regional Managers. If you have the relevant skills and attitude for the job, please apply.