Tag Resourcing are pleased to be supporting a reputable, local business in their search for a Business Analyst in their busy head office team.
The Client: An established and thriving business that has continually grown, even through tough conditions, by offering a superb service to its clients. They are always innovative and thinking of ways to drive the business forward.
The Role: Responsible for overseeing technical functions within the business and ensuring that any systems that come into the business are integrated successfully. This can include database, website and marketing functions and how they integrate with each other and ensure that the business has reliable, scalable and effective solutions to support existing and new strategies.
The technical function also includes data analysis to ensure that the business is optimised both internally and for the clients. This role will also ensure that the business has reliable, scalable and effective solutions that will support existing and new strategies.
The Business Analyst/Technical Manager will form part of a forward-thinking Head Office team and there will be an increasing responsibility for managing the growing technical support function.
Whilst this role will be based at the head office in Olney, there will be occasional travel to other offices, as required.
- Be responsible for the management and direction of the technical support and prioritise work load
- Develop a detailed understanding of the client’s systems and software
- Liaison with third-party providers to ensure optimized interfaces
- Ensure all technical projects are managed, resolved and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Be aware of new industry technologies which will benefit the business
- Analyse feedback to highlight areas for improvement and maintain technical standards
- Deliver strategic, analytical and operational business intelligence by providing proactive recommendations based on analysis
- Investigate issues thoroughly and create effective solutions that solve problems and open new opportunities.
- Continuously look for ways improve processes to benefit the business
- Follow health and safety procedures.
Experience and attributes
- Proven track record in a technical environment
- Ability to see trends and understand complex data to inform decisions
- Analytically minded
- Keen interested in new technologies and ability to learn software quickly
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and potentially VBA or similar
- Knowledge of HTML/XML, SQL and interfacing software