Area Sales Engineer - WM
Area Sales Manager – Rotating Equipment
£35,000 – £45,000 Basic + 20% Bonus + Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension
My client is a global rotating equipment manufacturer and services provider. They currently employ over 15,000 people worldwide. They are viewed as the global market leader within rotating equipment manufacture and aftermarket. Due to continued growth and restructuring, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to appoint an area sales manager for West Midlands.
As Area Sales Manager you will be:
• Reporting into the sales director you will be tasked with growing business on patch.
• You will initially be responsible for developing the aftermarket services sales on electromechanical equipment such as motors, gearboxes and generators and pumps. Selling anything from service, maintenance, condition monitoring, overhaul etc.
• Developing relationships with key accounts on patch within the food, water utilities, power, engineering, industrial and facilities managements companies. This role wil be expected to develop new business.
• Fantastic opportunities are available for progression within this global rotating equipment manufacturer and service provider.
• Technical Sales – Experience technically selling mechanical or electrical engineered products.
• Qualifications – Minimum of apprenticeship preferably HNC / Degree level.
• Knowledge – Some knowledge of rotating equipment such as pumps, motors, generators, gearboxes, compressors, turbines or similar products.
• Business Acumen – Strong commercial awareness through academic qualification or experience
• Ambitious – Fantastic opportunities to progress depending on the candidates need
The successful area sales manager will be based on patch which consist of Worcester, Hereford, South Birmingham, Daventry and surrounding areas.
For more information regarding this or further technical sales roles please apply and I will be in contact to discuss further. Alternatively please send your CV to or contact me .
ME equipment, Pumps, Industrial pumps, valves, seals, rotating equipment, compressors, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Controls, Drives, Engines, Generators, Automation, Aftermarket, Motors, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager